It accompanies a 6.4-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED, 2960×1440 in advance and doesn’t have a score, making it one of only a handful couple of leader cell phones to turn out without an indent. Contingent upon the locale, it will be controlled by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU or Samsung’s own particular Exynos 9810 SoC.
The Note 9 comes in two setups – one with 6GB RAM+128 GB stockpiling and the other with 8GB RAM+512 GB Internal capacity, alongside MicroSD card bolster.
It packs in a huge 4,000mAh battery alongside Quick Charge, Wireless charging support by means of USB compose c port. It is running on Android 8.1 Oreo with a custom skin. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In the camera office, the Note 9 accompanies a 12MP back camera with double cameras with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable opening, as observed on the Galaxy S9/S9+.
The camera can likewise record 480fps slo-mo recordings at Full HD goals, 960fps super slo-mo. Both the 12MP sensors are outfitted with OIS(Optical Image Stabilization). It accompanies a 8MP front camera with f/1.7 opening and AutoFocus. The Note 9 is residue and water safe (IP68 evaluated).
Different highlights of the gadgets incorporate Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/air conditioning (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB compose c port, 3.5mm sound jack, confront acknowledgment, Fingerprint scanner at the back.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specs:
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960×1440
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU/Exynos 9810 SoC
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/512GB Internal stockpiling, MicroSD card bolster
- 12MP back camera with double pixel sensor with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable opening, 480fps slo-mo
- 8MP front camera with f/1.7 gap
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge, Wireless charging support, USB compose c port
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- IP 68 Water and Dust safe
- 3.5mm earphone jack, Iris scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, HR sensor
- Double SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi 802.11/b/g/n double band, NFC, Samsung Pay
- Samsung S Pen(stylus)
- Shading: Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper
The base variation of the Note 9 will cost $999 and the one best end variation with 8GB RAM, 512GB capacity will be accessible for $1,250. Preorders will open from today onwards and will go on special beginning from August 24th in the United States.